Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Aim In Life


Everyone in the world, however great or small, has some aim in Life. A prince may have an aim to be a king and a king may have an aim to be an emperor. A professor aims at being a principal and a peon aims at being a head-peon. Someone's aim for fame, someone's aim for power, someone's for money; while some aim at acquiring knowledge.

I have also a high aim of life though I do not know how far I would be able to realise it. I do not want to run after money, nor after cheap popularity. I have resolved to be a doctor and spend my life in the service of others. I believes it is a good selection. I would not charge high fees and shall never exploit the needy and the poor at the most critical moments of their life.

If were a good a doctor, I would, of course, get fame and popularity. Being a good doctor; having connections with several families, I would naturally acquire power and influence. This profession gives better greater opportunities to serve mankind in their moments of urgent need, when they are involved in a struggle of life and death.

My aim does not end there I shall devote a part of my time in doing free work in charitable dispensaries. I shall follow the principles of truth and justice. Whether I achieve anything substantial in my life is another matter, but I shall always strive to keep my aim pure, honest and honourable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment